Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

The past few days have been extremely stressed filled. Pico hasn't been doing so well, and besides the stress that goes along with knowing that my old girl won't be around forever, she's been having accidents in the house and crying for me to take her out at ungodly hours of the morning. Let's just say I'm not getting enough sleep. Plus there are always the other stressors of life.

So, with all of this said, I go downstairs to get my lunch at the Hearst cafeteria. I'm sort of walking around in a daze not knowing what I want to eat. I end up with the Mexican buffet, a blueberry tea, and a Granny Smith apple. I get all the way upstairs before I realize that I left my tea on the table with the forks, napkins, etc. Of course it's gone by the time I make it back down, so I grab another tea and two extra crisp chocolate chip cookies for Sarah. I ask the woman who charged me for the first tea, if anyone had given her a blueberry tea because I had left mine down there. She told me to just go through. Then I pointed out that I had two cookies, and she told me to go on anyway. That was sweet! That's been the highlight of the day so far. blah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cashier must have been feeling your heavy vibe to throw you a bone like that, you had that one comin! keep yer head up! <3