Friday, May 16, 2008

shout out

This is a blog shout out to the assholes named Laura and Laura who woke me up with a call from the New Kids on the Block performance on the Today Show this morning. I don't know why, but I thought they were stupid when they came out. I think I was in 9th grade, and was starting to get into classic rock (what up KLBJ) and of course bands like Depeche Mode, The Cure, The Sugarcubes, etc...

Ok, going to take a shower, but I must mention the other friend of mine who scored press passes for the NKOTB show. I'm sure she's going to do a huge write up about them. HAHAHA!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go check out Donnie’s good friend Nasri. He was the reason they got back together. he wrote most of ther new songs. You can even hear his voice on the chorus of “summertime” and he sings the second half of “click click click”
Check him @ myspace.com/nasriworld.

krr said...

to prove my point:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=3ga79ivl.48m4897x&x=0&h=1&y=w7k1pb&localeid=en_US

Free Joe Boles said...

it was the best morning of my entire life, kelly. the best. i just hope i never have children, because i'd hate to tell them that the happiness of the day of their birth was eclipsed by a bunch of 40-year olds dancing in unison.